The materials that we use to manufacture the silos are:
- Carbon Steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel for standard solutions and AISI 316L for food, pharmaceutical or fine chemical applications
- GRP (plastic reinforced with fiberglass) for volumes up to 1500 m3
- Trevira type textiles, up to 100 m3
1. Special silo for fibers, with bulk density over 50 and 100 g / dm3 and fiber lengths between 10-30 mm, we will use a silo with cylindrical section and flat bottom, with a central agitator and a scraper whose mission is to dose the material to the screw conveyor for its extraction. We can equip this silo with up to three screw conveyors and each with its own discharge port. This type of silo can also be used for some types of powders and flakes.
2. Mixing silos, also called homogenizers. We can use them with a cylindrical or rectangular section and we will generally use them in the supply phase and in the finished product phase. In the procurement phase, we will use them to homogenize the product before consuming it or transforming it, and finally, in the finished product phase, it will be used to homogenize it before delivering it to the customer or bagging it.
“Depending on the size, this type of silos has the advantage of covering two tasks, that of storage and homogenization.”
“We offer modular silos with electric motors integrated in the same silo, and also cylindrical silos with different internal geometries that allow us, through an external propeller, to re-circulate the product as many times as necessary to achieve the optimum level of homogenization.”
“Our offer includes silos of up to three chambers, reinforced or non-reinforced silos for the placement of load cells and silos with self-supporting structure. Any of our silos can be equipped with symmetrical or asymmetric cones, conical trunk, pyramidal trunk, or square base. ”