CESL’s Management defines as company policy the consolidation of the following points that are considered key for the right development and maintenance of the Quality Management System:
- Establish work methodologies that define and order the tasks of each person in charge, in order to manage customer orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To be in contact with customers in order to understand, at all times, their needs and make their interests our own, working according to quality criteria that ensure their satisfaction.
- Understand and control the context of the organization: the environment in which we work, the sector we work in, the competition, and the needs of all the interested parties.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in the technologies of the sector to develop the most appropriate project and offer the best technical advice to the client.
- To know and comply with the applicable legislation and regulations.
- To take into account the environment and avoid, as far as possible, the impact of our activities on the environment.
- To sensitize and train all the human team in the quality aspects related to their activities.
- To provide this company with the resources, both human and infrastructure and systems, necessary for the proper provision and development of services.
- To work for the fulfillment of the established objectives, the continuous improvement of the services and the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Identify and evaluate risks to prevent possible deviations or non-conformities of the quality management system.
- Communicate this policy to the entire organization and disseminate it to anyone who may be interested.
Signed by Josep Sánchez – Director Coscollola Engineering