The bag unloader and Big-Bags Model CDBBPP is a compact system that is designed for the efficient unloading of Big-Bags with powdered materials.
- All the parts in contact with the product are in AISI 304 stainless Steel and the structural part in painted carbon steel. (other materials can be possible)
- The control of the different equipment that make up the discharger will be done from a control box attached to the customer, to integrate it into the solid transport facility.
Once the Big-Bag is placed in front of unloader, the 4 corners of the Big-Bag are linked to the hooks of the crosshead that is lifted and displaced by a hoist. During the discharge, the vibrator motor will be activated to facilitate it.
- Two pneumatic systems that massage the bag sequentially to facilitate the unloading of products with a tendency to caking. The massagers startup when the rotating level of pallets installed in the flat bottom extractor detects if the mínimum level of material has been reached. If after a certain time the massagers in operation doesn’t reach cover that level, it means that the Big-Bag is empty. At that moment an alarm will be activated.
- Flat bottom extractor tank that breaks the vaults and moves the material to the rotary valve. It has a shaft with several blades, driven by a 2,2 kW gearmotor.
- Rotary valve that doses/transports the material to the pneumatic drive or suction circuit or mechanical auger.
- Gate for the unloading of 25 kg bags. (Optional)
- Hoist for the placement of the Big-Bag at the point of discharge.
- Rotary level of palettes.
- Inductive micros of security.