The CESL activity is focused on the performance of engineering projects for the transport and handling of solids.
The main target is the satisfaction of our customers, providing a professional, attentive and efficient service at any time.
The Management of CESL defines as a company policy, the consolidation of the following points, which are considered key for the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System:
- To stablish working methodologies to define and order the tasks of each responsible in order to manage the customer´s commands with the maximum speed and efficiency.
- To be in contact with the customers to understand at any time their needs and make ours, their interests, working according quality criterions that assure their satisfaction.
- To understand and to control the organization context: the environment in which you work, the sector to which it is focused, the competence, and the needs of all the involved parts.
- To be updated in the knowledge of the technologies of the sector to develop the most suitable project, and to provide the best technical support to the customer.
- To know and to follow the legislation and the applicable regulation.
- To consider the environment and to avoid, whenever possible, the impact of our activities in it.
- To sensitize and to train the whole team regarding the quality aspects related with their activities.
- To endow this Company with the resources, both human and infrastructure, and the necessary stablished systems, for the correct performance and service development.
- To stimulate the participation and the teamwork to obtain the fixed targets, the improvement of services and the system efficiency of quality management.
- To communicate this policy to all the Organization and to spread it to whom it may concern.